Monday, July 22, 2013

Getting to Know You, Getting to Know All About You . . .

Yesterday's post was pretty heavy, so I figured I'd balance it out with a fun little meme I'm borrowing from Angel Blue.

I have another dream post I'm thinking about trying to put together . . . but, well, it was vivid . . . really vivid . . . I got out of a punishment for cumming without permission because B agreed that I might have spontaneously combusted if I hadn't finished "taking care of myself" after waking up from this dream . . . and just thinking about posting it is making me blush . . . so we'll see.  Maybe soon . . .

For now . . . a meme:

What do you wear to bed? Either just panties or nothing, it's a rule . . .

What's your favorite pet name for your SO? Ummm . . . I like calling him Sir . . . I greet him "my Sir", which came about because he always greeted me "My devoted one."  B's better at pet names than I am . . .

What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? Curl up with a book or curl up in front of a good movie.

Your favorite snack food?  Maybe Pringles or Chex Mix, I pick out the chex and eat them because they're my favorite.

Do you cry at sad movies?  Sometimes.  It depends on my mood before the movie started.

What's your favorite implement to be spanked with?  I like the belt and I like the feeling of skin on skin you get with a hand spanking.

Is your hair long or short?  Shoulder length and curly

What size is your bed?  Queen.

Do you have sex with the lights on or off?  Not up to me . . .

What's your favorite "around the house" outfit? I spend a lot of time in just a tank top and panties.  I am rarely fully dressed in my house . . .

How do you drink your coffee or tea?  Iced tea . . . sweet but not too sweet.  If I drink coffee, I like it iced.  I'm not a big fan of hot beverages, I have to be realllly cold to want one.

Are you a bargain hunter?  I definitely shop according to sales.  I almost never buy things that aren't on sale at the grocery store.  And I'm a big clearance shopper especially for clothes.  So I guess so.  But I'm not like a couponer . . . although I wish I were.

Do you think bald men are sexy?  I think there are men who can rock the bald look and be very very sexy . . . but not just anyone can.

Are you a good driver?  Depends on who you ask . . . I'm an okay driver.  I'm not hazardous but I can sometimes be flighty or distracted.

In a 24 hour period, how many hours do you spend watching TV?  Generally an hour or less.

Name the last book you read?  Fifty Shades Freed . . . don't judge me . . . I'll offer my thoughts on the trilogy if anyone is interested, but I really think it's been played out.  It was entertaining enough, but I wasn't all that impressed and I don't think it did anyone in the lifestyle any favors.

Would you rather be hot or cold?  Cold.

How many hours a day to you spend on the Internet?  Too much.  Maybe a few hours . . . not including chatting with B.  Well that's if you don't count while I'm at work.  I spend a lot of time online, but it's for a lot of different purposes.

Do you like facial hair on a man?  Hmmm . . . I don't have a strong preference.  I like a well-done goatee . . . but I like clean shaven just as much.

Are you a smoker?  Yes . . . *hanging my head in shame*. . .  B is pretty determined to break me of it eventually.

8 comments:

  1. Soumise ClandestineJuly 23, 2013 at 6:53 AM

    Hi Bekah,

    It's nice to know you better!
    I'd like to know your thoughts about the Fifty Shades Trilogy, it's one I really like but, truth be told, I read it by accident at a time nobody had ever heard about it here in France. Maybe we could talk about it by mail one day.
    I can't imagine what your dream was all about! LOL!

    Ok I'll be on the road in a few hours for a dreaded family vacation, wish it could be fun but it won't for me (very long story here... :-( )
    I can't wait to read you again!
    Try not to be punished while I'm away! Lol!
    Take care
    Big hugs
    Soumise C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm sorry the family vacation will be rough... I hope it's as good as it can be!!!

      Bekah

      Delete
  2. Yeah I didn't like any of the 50 shades. I bought the first one on my kindle and if it hadn't been on my kindle and in book form I would have thrown the book across the room. LOL. Daddy made me a no smoking rule and when I broke it I got punished it was a huge help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea... I'm gonna quit... I'm just not quite there yet. I liked this meme!!! I'm glad I found it in your blog!!

    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was fun to read! :) Thanks for sharing all the little tidbits!

    I read the Fifty Shades books as well, and I agree, it didn't do anything in the lifestyle any favors - BUT for some reason, Christian Grey is just super freakin' hot, even though he's not real. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No argument there... The books are definitely hot... I just wish they'd painted a friendlier picture of the whole D/s thing... And yes... Christian Grey would definitely make me swoon... And I'm really hoping Matt Bomer ends up being cast for the movie... Because honestly... I'm not sure it could possibly get hotter than that... Lol

    (( B... You're the hottest real man in my life... ;-) ))

    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  6. haven't posted in a bit been tied up with work and other ridiculous things that keep me on the edge, but other than that, things have been good. what can I say about this post? all of it is so true. read bits and pieces of 50 shades and was not impressed at all it does not do the lifestyle any real favors or much less shines a good light on it. just wanted to post a comment today and possibly may be penning my own blog here in the near future... just working out the finality details.... be good for now...

    The Bishop ( B )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Opening my email and seeing that you've commented makes me sooo happy!! Yea.. We've talked about 50 shades.. We pretty much feel the exact same way.

    Yours

    ReplyDelete